Work With Us
FoubliePRO is a community of maternal and pediatric registered dietitians. We connect you to resources, clients, and a network of awesome practitioners.
Ready to join a group of nutrition experts that love what they do?
Looking for jobs for pediatric registered dietitians or RDs who focus on maternal nutrition? You’ve come to the right place. We don’t offer full-time work, but we’d love for Foublie to be your side-hustle. If you wish to join the RD waitlist please send your CV to email@example.com and we will review your application when we onboard the next cohort of Foublie Coaches. Expected December 2020.
Be a Foublie Coach
Join our network of awesome RDs as we make feeding moms and kids easier for families!
We are on a mission to give parents real, judgement-free and evidence-based support. Have you noticed there is a lot of misinformation and confusion out there on feeding strategies, pregnancy nutrition, food allergy management, picky eating, starting solids and more? Hello! Why don’t these families connect with RDs? You are an amazing resource! Sadly, we’ve found that many families struggle to access the amazing RD-personalized support they need, or, do see you and drop off. We want to change that.
Foublie is a virtual nutrition and lactation clinic for expecting + new moms and kids. Our resources include age- and stage-based informational programs, free guides and more. Plus, parents can connect with Foublie coaches through coaching calls or appointments.
Our approach to feeding is a happy balance of nutrition science, behavior change, development theory, and appreciating psychosocial factors. We are looking for maternal and child RDs that have an entrepreneurial heart, passion for food for kids, and have the right mix of IQ and EQ.
What you’ll really be doing:
- Develop your own signature appointments, based on your professional experience and personal interest
- Manage a group of families wanting support in the food and nutrition world – from troubleshooting feeding behaviors to managing a new food allergy diagnosis and everything in between
- Connect with clients through video calls
- Follow our coaching framework and guidance, strictly aligning to our values (real, evidence-based, judgement free) and proven strategies (like SMART goals)
- Represent the Foublie brand and approach to maternal and child feeding
- Develop practical feeding and nutrition plans for families with wide array of issues
- Enter a round robin to take on coaching calls with families
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and follow our HIPAA, privacy and other policies
- Share Foublie with your friends, family and community
- Develop content like courses, activities, blog posts and more (as requested)
Does this peak your interest? We want you to join our network, our mission, or passion! So who are you?
- You know your stuff. We do not subscribe to anecdotal advice or practices that are not evidence based
- You are kind, supportive, non judgmental, and willing to work with families of different backgrounds
- You are flexible and open-minded. You will be working with an early stage startup and should be comfortable with ambiguity and flexible about a technology that will often change quickly to make improvements
- You are excited to work for early stage startup! You are joining the first group of coaches in the first platform of its kind!
- You don’t need Foublie to be your full time job
- You’re in it to make Foublie succeed and be better. We want to build a win-win situation! This means we need you to talk with the founders and technology teams. We need your help to suggest improvements and report features clients want and need
- You’re tech savvy and open to learn new things
- You’re awesome
- You support our commitment to kids
It’s your call! You could choose to take on just one coaching client for about 1-2 hours a month, or you can set up multiple appointments and multiple coaching clients each week. The time you commit is up to you!
Our vision is big, but here are the qualifications we need you to have as we get started. You must have:
- Demonstrated experience counseling families in pediatric and/or maternal nutrition
- BS degree in nutrition
- Based in the United States
- Multiple state licenses preferred
- Are you a lactation consultant too, sweet! (CLC or IBCLC)
- Liability insurance or willing to obtain it
- Experience with food allergies and telehealth a plus
- Ability to work evenings and weekends preferred
Does this sound like you? We can’t wait to meet you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waitlist for a side-hustle job. We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S. If you are a student, or other health professional, we’d still love to hear from you and tell you about other opportunities.