Eating Out with Kids
Tips on What to Order
Dr. Maria Rivera
1. Pick something for yourself that your kid might also enjoy
2. Make a small plate of their own from your own plate
3. Start their plate with very small portions, especially of foods they are skeptical of.
4. Don’t pressure kids to eat
5. Let your little one eat as much as they want from the options you provide.
How about eating out with kids with food allergies?
Eating out with a child with food allergies is a bit different. Check out our guide to that here.
What do you do?
Need a place to go?
OpenTable has a kid friendly round up. Is there a place near you on the list?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?