Food for kids? We make it easier.
Mom blogs and Facebook groups are helpful, but you just can’t guarantee the quality of the information. Our experts cut through the fads and headlines and give you information that is rooted in evidence and fits your world.
There is a lot of junk out there. Have peace of mind when it comes to feeding your child.
How does it work?
Foublie matches parents with a network of coaches who are registered dietitians that specialize in child feeding, food allergies and nutrition.
On the Foublie on the App you can:
- Read and learn on your own. You will get articles, tips, and tricks specifically for your child’s situation
- Connect with a Foublie Coach
- Make appointments with our awesome network of Pediatric Dietitians
- Feel empowered
What’s so great about our approach to food and nutrition?
We combine our professional experience in nutrition, child development, behavior,and mom life. We don’t judge. We don’t make it complicated. We’re your best friend who knows what’s up.
Foublie fits you.
We get it, your child is unique. Our coaches will work with you to come up with solutions that actually work for you. We know nutrition advice can sometimes be unrealistic and overwhelming – we are here to change that!
Foublie redefines how you access nutrition advice for your family.
Don’t have time to schlep your family to an office appointment? We don’t either.
Think a Registered Dietitian is out of reach? They are not!
Don’t know where to start? Hello!? Start with Foublie! What can we do together?
- We want to help you deal with a diagnosis that fundamentally changes what you or your child eats, like a new food allergy.
- We want to help you plan to introduce foods to protect from food allergies and avoid picky eating.
- You are not alone. Let us make it easier.
Foublie is a community.
Our vision is a world where every child grows up well nourished and has a healthy relationship with food! Join moms, dads, Registered Dietitians, and food lovers who support each other to raise the next generation of happy, healthy, and well-nourished children. You don’t have to go through it alone.
What does Foublie mean?
The name Foublie, pronounced foo-blee, comes from a book Melissa’s mom read to her as a kid. Ask her about it!
Ready to get started? Complete your FoodView today!
Just need to make an appointment? Do that here.