What you need to know to prevent and manage picky eating
Picky eating is common thing especially if your child is between 1 and 6 years old. We’ve pulled together 3 bundles of goodies to help you get started. Ready to prevent picky eating? Ready to take on a picky eater? We want you to start here. These articles were put together to keep it simple, and the contents are always evidence based. We recommend you read them in order.
You can do this! And always remember, Foublie is here to help.
bundle 1: the normal stuff
Take a deep breath and we’ll get you through the basics from label reading to food allergy 101.
bundle 2: common pitfalls
Here we cover how to prevent nutritional deficiencies, when your kid may be at risk of having one and how to deal with the pressure to make sure they eat.
bundle 3: strategies for success
Onward! Let’s take this picky eating thing head on. Learn about schedules, making feeding fun, and more evidence-based tricks.
want more? check out our coaching program
This program is for you if:
- You feel like mealtime is a battle
- Everything you feed your kid ends up squished around on or on the floor
- Your kid’s diet is mostly white foods and starches
- You want to be proactive to prevent tricky eating behaviors
This program includes:
- An assessment of your child’s growth and nutritional status
- A personalized roadmap from your coach with goals and plans to take on all 5 dimensions of the Foublie5 method
- An introductory 15 minute call with your Foublie Coach
- Unlimited access to your Foublie Coach via messaging for 1 month
- Four structured weekly checkins with weekly documentation of your progress
- Tools, handouts and videos to learn more on strategies and techniques for feeding your kid