Are you a Registered Dietitian? We are recruiting!
Job Title: Foublie Coach
Join our network of awesome RDs as we make feeding kids easier for families!
We are on a mission to give parents real, judgement-free and evidence-based support. Have you noticed there is a lot of misinformation and confusion out there on feeding strategies, food allergy management, picky eating, starting solids and more? Hello! Why don’t these families connect with RDs? You are an amazing resource! Sadly, we’ve found that many families struggle to access the amazing RD-personalized support they need, or, do see you and drop off. We want to change that.
Foublie is a virtual hub for child nutrition. Our free resources include age- and stage-based informational programs. For paying members, we match RD coaches to families for virtual messaging and appointments.
Our approach to feeding is a happy balance of nutrition science, behavior change, development theory, and appreciating psychosocial factors. We are looking for Maternal and Child RDs that have an entrepreneurial heart, passion for food for kids, and have the right mix of IQ and EQ.
What you’ll really be doing:
- Manage a group of families wanting support in feeding their kids- from troubleshooting feeding behaviors to managing a new food allergy diagnosis and everything in between
- Connect with clients through audio calls and electronic messaging
- Follow our coaching framework and guidance, strictly aligning to our values (real, evidence-based, judgement free) and proven strategies (like SMART goals)
- Represent the Foublie brand and approach to child feeding
- Maintain a schedule to reach out to or respond to clients
- Be proactive and reliable to reach out to clients and follow through
- Develop practical feeding and nutrition plans for families with wide array of issues
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and follow our HIPAA, privacy and other policies
Does this peak your interest? We want you to join our network, our mission, or passion! So who are you?
- You know your stuff. We do not subscribe to anecdotal advice or practices that are not evidence based.
- You are kind, supportive, non judgmental, and willing to work with families of different backgrounds.
- You are flexible and open-minded. You will be working with an early stage startup and should be comfortable with ambiguity and flexible about a technology that will often change quickly to make improvements
- You are excited to work for early stage startup! You are joining the first group of coaches in the first platform of its kind!
- You’re in it to make Foublie succeed and be better. We want to build a win-win situation! This means we need you to talk with the founders and technology teams. We need your help to suggest improvements and report features clients want and need.
- You’re tech savvy and open to learn new things.
- You’re awesome.
Time commitment: It’s your call! You could choose to take on just one coaching client for about 1-2 hours a month, or you can set up multiple appointments and multiple coaching clients each week. Foublie can be an additional income source or it can be your main income source. The time you commit is up to you!
Our vision is big, but here are the qualifications we need you to have as we get started. You must have:
- Demonstrated experience counseling families in pediatric and/or maternal nutrition
- MS degree in nutrition
- Based in the United States
- Multiple state licenses preferred
- Liability insurance or willing to obtain it
- Experience with food allergies and telehealth a plus
- Ability to work evenings and weekends preferred
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
P.S. If you are a student, or other health professional, we’d still love to hear from you and tell you about other opportunities!