What you need to know about managing a new food allergy for your child.
We have heard from so many parents how overwhelming a new food allergy diagnosis can be. We want you to start here. These articles were put together to keep it simple, and always evidence based. We recommend you read them in order. You can do this! Remember, Foublie is here to help.
Bundle 1: The First Steps
- Fill out a food profile so we can target our coaching to your situation
- Learn the basics of food allergies
- Review the getting started checklist
- Explore our favorite resources
- Learn what to watch when reading food labels
- Explore foods to avoid
- Review tips & tricks to remember to read labels
Bundle 2: Now what do we actually eat?
- Learn how to clean out your pantry
- Review the pantry staples list
- Easy swaps/substitutes: a list to help you make some switches
- Learn about cross-contact and how to avoid it
Bundle 3: Stepping outside our home
- Learn how to plan in advance to eat out and how to be safe at restaurants
- Review how to prepare others to care for your child
- Understand what you can do to keep your child safe and included at school
- Learn Foublie’s takeaways from FARECon + TeenSummit 2018
Bundle 4: I got this! Now I can take a bit more on