What you need to know about managing a new food allergy for your child
We have heard from so many parents how overwhelming a new food allergy diagnosis can be. We want you to start here. These articles were put together to keep it simple, and the contents are always evidence based. We recommend you read them in order.
You can do this! And always remember, Foublie is here to help.
bundle 1: the first steps
Take a deep breath and we’ll get you through the basics from label reading to food allergy 101.
bundle 2: now what can we actually eat?
OK. Open up that fridge and pantry. It’s time to toss, swap and get back to eating.
bundle 3: Getting outta the house
A parent needs to get out of the house with and without your kiddos. Here’s what you need to know to feel confident and be prepared.
bundle 4: you've got this! time to take on a bit more
Now that you’ve mastered the basics, lets learn how to be safe at school, parties and what to expect in the future.
Learn how to help your kid understand their food allergic
Get an idea of what is next for your family
Read about food allergy research options and if they’re right for your family
want more? check out our coaching program
This program is for you if:
- You feel overwhelmed
- Everything you used to feed your kid you no longer can!
- Your kid’s diet is mostly the same over and over
- You want to be proactive to prevent nutritional deficiencies or picky eating behaviors
This program includes:
- An assessment of your child’s growth and nutritional status
- A personalized roadmap from your coach with goals and plans to take on all 5 dimensions of the Foublie5 method
- An introductory 15 minute call with your Foublie Coach
- Unlimited access to your Foublie Coach via messaging
- Structured weekly checkins with weekly documentation of your progress
- Tools, handouts and videos to learn more on strategies and techniques for feeding your kid